Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Join Survey Spot

I was surprised when I visited survey spot website and see that I have $15 unclaimed payment. I forgot to visit the site lately or shall I say I forgot all the survey companies I joined in the past. I only trusted one survey company that have been paying me $5 check every survey. I wish they have referrals or just link where I can invite you guys because they really pay well but they only accept panelist very rarely and they just post their banners to chosen websites every now and then. If you see one of their banners, grab the opportunity, sign up. Registration is free so you got nothing to lose. Survey spot registration is also free and I regretted that I ignored some of the surveys that they sent me in my emails. I thought they just enter their member to a drawing sweepstakes after every survey. I remember I answered few surveys that they promised to pay cash but after checking my account and did not see any changes in my earnings, I thought they never pay until few fellow online money makers told me that they do pay and they are registered in BBB, I went back to the website. I saw there are many winners in different drawings from different states.

SurveySpot offers members three ways to earn cash and prizes:

1.

NEW Instant Win Game
Every time you take a survey, you qualify to play an Instant Win Game with thousands of dollars in cash and prizes.
2.

$25,000 Cash Sweepstakes
Every time you take a survey, you earn an entry into SurveySpot's $25,000 cash sweepstakes, awarded every quarter.
3.

Cash Awards
Certain surveys offer cash awards after you complete the survey.

Join now! Registration is free. I will not earn anything for referring the site to you. I earn few points if I invite you by email, so if you wanna help me earn points, send me email containing your name and the email address that you wanna use for the site or post in the comment section so I can send you an invite. Thank you very much!

1 comment:

Nothing said...

hi! you've been linked!

:)