Saturday, May 05, 2007

Earn at AW Survey



Hey guys! I found this AWSurvey site that paid for every survey I completed!!! I made $36.00 in less than 1/2 hr. Plus

$6.00 to join. This is great!!!

$1-25 per survey (but I answered $5 surveys)

$1.25 per referral ( hope you join under my referral links)

Membership at AW Surveys is free and you will not be required to pay any membership fees. Surveys are real short. Only 3-5 minutes to complete. They currently have two payment methods. Option 1 includes USPS and is free, which generally takes 4-6 weeks for delivery. Option 2 inludes the use of Paylpal, where a ($25) Expidited Service Charge is applied. Option 2 generally takes less than 5 days.

Visit their site by simply clicking on the logo above or by simple clicking here.

Have fun!

No comments: