Sunday, September 30, 2007

Shopping Cart Software

I really wish of having an online store someday for my candles and crafts. Now that I found this great shopping cart software online, it would not be hard for me soon for my online store.

Ashopcommerce.com makes selling online so easy. It's a revolutionary online store building software and it is one of the worlds most easy to use web based administrations. Sounds so cool. I love the services they offer. I would definitely use this feature soon. They have a 10 day trial that does not need credit card. I might as well try that one but I have to make sure my candles are ready to sell. One thing I also like about Ashop Commerce shopping carts is that they are integrated with all major banks, gateways and third party processors including PayPal. That includes full Paypal functionality integration. Especially now that credit cards are being widely accepted online, it's great to use this software because it includes built in SSL protection for checkout security. It is important that customers pay with confidence that their money is safe. It won't be hard for someone like me to start online dtore because they also offer a free store design. Great service isn't it? It's not only an ecommerce software, it's the full service they offer.

No comments: