Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Extra Money Online

Few months ago, I found a site that talk about this PTR programs. I was skeptical at first but I gave it a try, signing up is free anyway. First, I signed up a paypal account because most of these sites pay either by check or by paypal. Aside from that, paypal registration is free so I thought, I have nothing to lose except my time of course but we all know all work requires time, perseverance and patience so I just tried it.

Later, I was surprissed that these PTR websites really pay. At least, those sites that I am a member of. I learned that there are other PTR sites that don't pay too. Then I found some paid by your action sites, paid to take surveys, paid to play, paid to try offers, later I learned about blogging and google adsense and affiliated to some websites. I will be discussing this things in my here. Visit often for updates. Registrations of all these sites I joined were all free. I was too scared to try websites that are asking for money for starters. Scared of scams. I was looking for a good income with zero capital. I know its hard but I don't have time to pay for something. In the first place, I was searching for money to extend our family budget. So I was thinking spending some for starters isn't really a good idea for me. If you look at the right side bar, I added a link to websites where you can check the company if it's in a scam list or not.

I created this blog to share a list of the sites I joined to earn extra income online. If you wanna earn a little income from home, part time or full time, check out these sites I will be listing. You might also like them or who knows, some of you would want to give it a try and later would earn a little extra money to extend household budget. This is not a quick rich thing. You are paid by your action. This don't work for all people either, to some, it's just a waste of time, making all these pennies but pennies will turn into a dollar and dollars gathered will give a bigger amount you could use some extra money to pay some bills. It's on how you manage your time. I usually visit them in my spare time. An extra $50 or $200 a month is already a big thing... well for me it is, thinking you spent zero capital.

Some companies pay by checks, some pay by e-gold but most of them pay by Paypal.

No comments: