Thursday, December 14, 2006

Paypal Sample

I wanna show you a Paypal history of my income from reading paid emails when I just started just so you know that I am not making things up. My first month. As you can see, the pay is really not much, $1, $3 but later when gathered together, these little amounts does help extending the budget.

Click on the picture to see it clearly and just click the BACK button later to get back to this post.


Paypal allows you to transfer money to your bank account. They just have to verify your bank account. Once verified, you can start the money transfer. All transactions are safe. As you can see in my paypal history, my first bank transfer was $50.

Later I will discuss about getting paid to try offers and answering surveys. If you see some surveys online, don't just grab it because there are survey sites that just send bunch of advertisement and never pay. I had my share of all these stuffs. But, the Paid by your Action Sites do really exist. There are legitimate companies online that really pay and the registration is also FREE. You know I wouldn't sign up if there's pay. Here, the revenue is bigger compared to the PTR sites because some companies would ask for a $1 or $5 pay from you, for a "trial" period then sometimes you get instant $20, $60 and sometimes $ 110 revenue depending on the offer. I know it sound a little confusing for now but I will discuss more about this later.

No comments: